Resources & Links
"Resource Links" and "Other Resources" are open to all visitors. OOHNA Resources are available to OOHNA Members only but can be purchased by non-members of OOHNA. Please download your order form from the right column.
- Business Case Study – Schulich Report
- Health Records: Privacy &Confidentiality – Rev: Jan 16 2007
- Crisis Management Competence Challenged
- First Aiders & Oxygen Administration
- Guidelines for Obtaining Appropriate Consent
- Guidelines for use of Automatic External Defibrillators
- Salary Survey
- Scope and Standards of Practice for Occupational Health Nursing
- Self-Assessment Tool
Disclaimer: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this material, OOHNA assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. The material is intended only as a guide and may not address all needs or situations. Additional courses may be available in other provinces, or through other health and safety organizations. The responsibility for assessing and determining actions rests solely with the individual.