The Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association offers complimentary membership to Third and Fourth Year Nursing Students (full and part-time) across Canada. Proof of your Nursing Program Registration is required.
- Discounts on all OOHNA's education events
- Website access to Member area
- Receipt of OOHNA notifications & professional literature by e-broadcast
- Digital copy of the internationally recognized Journal of the Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association published two (2) times per year
- E-newsletters containing current legal, health & wellness, political information
- Networking opportunities through workshops, annual conferences, member discussion forum
4th Year Students only: Assistance with experiential placements in conjunction with your college or university. Contact the OOHNA office at email@example.com for more information.